6-7th October 2016., Madrid, Spain
IODC is the essential meeting point for the global community to debate and study the future of open data.
IODC aims to build stronger relationships between open data initiatives from the different governments and establish a dialogue between these voices:
- Policy makers and Public Sector Information (PSI) holders
- Private companies, startups and freelancers
- Activists and NGO’s
- Data journalism
- Representatives of civil society from all over the world
25-27th October 2016., Barcelona, Spain
After its very first edition, the IOT Solutions World Congress has already established itself as the leading global event focusing on industrial IOT. IOT Solutions World Congress 2016 will be the second edition of this global event dedicated exclusively to joining IoT providers with industry in order to help the latter increase productivity via this disruptive technology
The event is organized by Fira de Barcelona in partnership with the Industrial Internet Consortium , the Industrial IoT organization founded by AT&T, Cisco, General Electric, IBM, and Intel to bring together organizations and technology with the goal of accelerating the growth, adoption, and widespread use of industrial IoT.
24th November 2016, Rennes
The 2nd edition of Invest in Cyber will take place November 24th in Rennes during the European Cyber Week. We invite innovative hi-tech firms working on cyber security and defense seeking funding (between150 000€ and 8M€) to submit application - Deadline September 20th2016.
My cluster Images & Reseaux will gather the application forms, so as Fiware partner a specific attention will be bring to your application.
12 startups or SMEs will be selected to pitch in front of at least 15 investors from around Europe (Business Angels, Capital Risk,corporate funds, …). The selected startups will have coaching to help them to prepare their pitch.
More information here:
It is also possible to apply using F6S : https://www.f6s.com/investincyber2016/apply
8th November 9:00-17:00PM, 2016 (CEST) - Rue de la Loi, 170, Brussels, B-1000 Belgium
FIWARE is the open platform you should be in
- Learn about the outcomes and achievements of the 5-year Future Internet Public-Private Partnership and how the FIWARE technology, ecosystem and business aspects can ease the development of new smart solutions in multiple sectors.
- Engage with the current FIWARE Community actors and meet the vertical market players and some of the 1000+ European SMEs and startups with innovative solutions based on FIWARE
- Join us for the next steps and discover the opportunities that FIWARE offers with 1.5 million business customers and a market of over 20 million consumers expected by 2020.
14-15th September 2016, Düsseldorf
In the end of September, the FInish accelerator is coming to its end. Besides your individual cooperation with your mentor and the participation at different TelCos and webinars, we would like to offer some final opportunities to support future cooperation and commercialisation. On top of that, we are organising the FInish awards, to give some final prizes to our best teams.
Therefore, the final event will be organised in September 2016, in Düsseldorf (Germany). The plans are as follows:
- Final FInish event in September, 14th-15th 2016
- Sessions for our teams to present the latest status and discuss collaboration potentials.
- FInish awards, giving in total some 150.000 Euro as prizes to the best performing teams
- FInish booth at the German Fruit and Vegetables Congress, September, 15th-16th 2016
- We were invited to be present at the congress – after the Fruit Logistica in Berlin another highly important event for the business world, assembling C-level representatives.
- We will have a booth to present your projects/products.
- Max. one person from your team could join us there.